An excellent Development board to start learning AVR.
It has built in power supply circuit,16x2 LCD support, RS232 port for serial interface with PC/Serial devices,a 10 pin ISP header to connect AVRDUDE programmer.The board provides port extensions for all ports using berg pins.
The board is compatible with the Atmega16, Atmega32 and other compatible 40 pin AVR microcontrollers. Use this board to kick start development based on AVR Microcontrollers. The board lets you concentrate on programming, testing and optimizing your code, and thereby your overal project, rather than spending time in getting to know the electronics required to use these microcontrollers. This board is perfect for learning, testing and development.
40 Pin ZIF socket to host the target AVR IC.
All IO pins are extended with berg pins.This greatly simplifies prototyping.
• Onboard 16x2 LCD support with contrast control
• Onboard MAX232 interface circuit for easy communication with a PC or other serial devices like GSM,GPS modules.
• DC plug-in jack for power input.
• Onboard bridge rectifier enables the board to accept both AC and DC input voltages.
• Onboard 5V regulator(LM7805) with filtering capacitors and heatsink.
• 16 MHz Quartz crystal oscillator circuit.
• Vin, 5V and Gnd bus provided.
4 X 4 Matrix keypad,on board motor drive ULN2003 circuit
On board RTC DS1307 with 32kHz crystal & I2C EEPROM 24Cxx
Single channel Relay for testing.
Multiplexed 4 x 7segment display.
You can also Buy :