GT511 C1R FINGER PRINT OPTIC SENSOR
● fingerprint capturing part Size: 14 × 12.5Mm
● fingerprint image size: 202 × 258 pixels , resolution 450Dpi
● template size: 498 by To (data 496 by To + checksum 2 -
● fingerprint data library Capacity: 20
● Fingerprint image capture time: Less than 3 seconds
● Fingerprint search time: Less than 1 second
● Different fingerprints as the same fingerprint: less than 0.001%
● Probability to mistake the same fingerprint as a different fingerprint: less than 0.1%
● Capture Finger orientation: ± 360 ° (all directions)
● Power supply voltage: 3.3 V to 6 V DC
● Consumption current: maximum about 130 mA
To get started, just register each fingerprint that you want to store by sending the corresponding command and pressing your finger against the reader three times.
The fingerprint scanner can store different fingerprints and the database of prints can even be downloaded from the unit and distributed to other modules.
As well as the fingerprint “template,” the analyzed version of the print, you can also retrieve the image of a fingerprint and even pull raw images from the optical sensor!
This is the more economical version of the GT-
Sample Codes Arduino